Sunday, April 20, 2008

nanny shelly's diary: week three

For starters: this week has been amazing!

The weather has been incredible here...70's and sunny! (I hear it snowed in Oregon...weird!) Alex & Michael & I have been outside a lot playing baseball & frisbee! Alex is so funny...he likes to set up his baseball tee to hit the ball, but he doesn't like to go get the balls...that's Michael & my job! So when Michael & I were playing frisbee...it wasn't okay! Alex didn't like having to go get the balls after he hit them...oh well. :)

It was a beautiful week for another park trip...only it wasn't quite as funny/ridiculous as last time. Kayleigh (another nanny in town) came over to the house with Maddy (the little girl she nanny's for) & picked up the boys & me to drive over to Southborough for a fun park hour. Michael fell in love with the seesaw...and Alex & Maddy mostly played in the ginormous sand box.

Friday Elizabeth's niece, Katie, was here. The boys call her Katalie (...?) & so we were able to have cousin time. I wasn't able to spend a whole ton of time with her...cuz Friday night I went to New York City to party with the Pope. Well...maybe I didn't quite party with the Pope (I hear he's quite the party animal though...) but I did go to New York City for the weekend. Two of my school friends (we go way back to the third grade) live in the city. I had an AMAZING time! I also fell in love with the city...I would love to live there...love, love, LOVE to live there! Who knows...

Anywho...if you wanna know more about NYC just ask...I'll tell. I hope all is well with you! Until next week...


shells