Hello! I hope all is well with you.
Things in Boston are...busy. The weather was amazing again this week (with the exception of today...here comes the rain once again...boo!) All week long there were men working on the basement. The basement is the boys main play area...so we used this week to find other things to do. Thankfully we were able to be outside a lot because of the nice weather.
Earlier this week the boys and I were exploring outside and we found a turtle! We were so excited...we thought we found a dead turtle that died stuck in the mud. We dug it out with sticks and I found two perfects sticks to carry it over to the deck (no way was I going to touch the thing!) so that the boys could run inside and get their parents to show them our findings. Elizabeth came out and was impressed...then Jim came out and picked it up and said "hmmm...made in china?"
Our awesome dead turtle was a toy! Pretty silly...next time I'll check on that. :-)
One day Alex went on out of the house adventures with Dad...so Michael and I found things to entertain us (and keep him from being upset for not going to). So we made lunch together...I bet you're thinking "how did she let a two year old cook too?" Well for your information, Michael did quite well! We made mini quiche...and Michael put all of the meat and veggies in the little cups after I chopped them all up, then I poured the egg on top and we sat in front of the stove to watch as they cooked. He was so proud of himself it was so cute! And they were pretty tasty too!
Here are a few memorable happenings from the week: the boys made a huge pile of all of their toys underneath the kitchen table...then proceeded to pretend they were in a car and "drove off" with all their toys in the back of the car. Michael likes to pull my bangs over my eyes then blow them out of my face. Michael had a horrible reaction to allergies one of the days when we walked to the park...his eyes were all watery and red I felt so horrible! So Jim came and picked him up while Alex and I continued to play at the park. During "tubba time" (bath time) one night Alex got really wrinkly fingers and said "look! all of the air was let out of my fingers!" Kayleigh brought the girls over to play on Friday...I took a bunch of cute photos!
It was a pretty fun week...we have a little over two weeks before we move to Virginia! Wow...time moves fast!
Until next week...
shells